You are here ABOUT US
About the Owners
Dennis and Tami Hamilton founded Hamilton Meetings & Incentives in 2008.
Dennis and Tami Hamilton
Dennis has been active in the travel and tourism business for more than 35 years. He was the second-generation owner of East Lansing’s Spartan Travel, Inc., founded in 1969. He has expert negotiating skills with airlines, hotels and suppliers. Along with his invaluable industry knowledge and experience, Dennis’ familiarity from years of escorting groups and the movement of large masses is always professional, proficient and comes highly recommended. He has a Business degree and has affiliations with many travel industry organizations. One such organization is Meeting Planners International; where he received the “Meeting Planner of the Year” award in 1991.
Tami joined Spartan Travel alongside Dennis in 1985; she came in with strong organizational and management skills from banking, insurance and property management. She has escorted groups and incentive travel throughout the 50 United States, Caribbean, Mexico and Europe.
Dennis and Tami are Lifetime Members of the Michigan State University Alumni Association and Members of Michigan State University’s Presidents Club.
For their many years of contribution and volunteerism to the East Lansing Public Schools, Dennis and Tami were recipients of the 2013 East Lansing Education Foundation award.
Hamilton Meetings & Incentives, LLC
“Whether you’re planning a meeting for 10 people or an overseas
conference for 10,000…
let Hamilton Meetings & Incentives
your people together
effortlessly and on budget”
Hamilton Meetings &
Incentives (HMI) has over 30 years of travel and tourism experience.
We specialize in meeting, conference, event planning, group
travel and incentive programs.
At Hamilton Meetings & Incentives, we believe that:
- Integrity is a basic value in all relationships. Ethics will be the core consideration in all decision making regarding customers, vendors and co-workers.
- Exceptional quality begins with commitment. Our commitment to quality includes being personable to our customers, responsive to their needs and accurate in our performance.
- Our people are our most important asset. We will build a work environment based on trust, respect, appreciation and an opportunity to contribute.
- The relentless pursuit of education and continuous improvement are essential in meeting the constantly changing needs of our customers.
- Enduring relationships are built by understanding and anticipating our customers’ needs.
- We will strive to consistently deliver those products and services that help our customers achieve their personal or business goals.
- Profit is essential in giving us long-term financial strength and in fueling our growth. It is fair to expect that our stockholders be provided with an equitable return.
Listed below are
a few of the reasons why we think you'll decide on us,
are committed to excellence in everything we do. From
initial planning to completion, we'll provide the utmost
in service and professionalism. It's all part of our
commitment to your success.
Experience: We have
years of experience in planning and managing all types
of programs and events. We'll think everything through
and sweat the small stuff - so you don't have to.
We want to earn and keep your business. We invest the
time to truly understand your business, culture, and
program objectives. We want to be considered as a
partner who is dedicated about your current and future
developing your program, we consider and balance a wide
range of factors while keeping on budget. It is
imperative that we have you and your participants grade
our performance as we understand the results your
business achieved from the program are critical to our
ongoing success as well.
Value: We are a
full-service meeting and incentive company with a wide
array of in-house resources. We can show you why HMI is
a better choice than trying to operate a program
Is On Our Team?
The HMI team consists of experienced and qualified
are active members of numerous industry and professional
Planners International (MPI)
Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce
Incentive and Travel Executives (SITE)
International Airlines Travel Agent Network (IATAN)
Reporting Corporation (ARC) authorized agent
Specialty Institute (ASI)
Products Association International (PPAI)